oslc-domains message

Subject: OSLC Domains Change Management 3.0 Specification

The OSLC Change Management 3.0 specification public review completed December 8. There were no comments: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oslc-domains-comment/

So the next step would be for the TC to vote to create a Committee Specification 01. See: http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCHandbook/content/tcprocess/standardsapprovalprocess/specificationlifecycle.htmfor details on the OASIS specification lifecycle.

Please give the CM 3.0 spec another quick review to determine if the TC wishes to promote the current committee specification public review draft to Committee Specification. We will take up this question in next weeks meeting: 8 Mar. If the TC approves I will create the CS01 work products and request the TC Administrator to run the ballot.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575