oslc-domains message

Subject: RE: [OSLC Domains] Actions on the TC reviews

Hi again

The main issue with the RM specs (relating to section “2.4 resource formats “) is now resolved, as we discussed in the telco.

Only some minor issues remain as indicated in the updated Word document.

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@kth.se, www.kth.se