oslc-domains message

Subject: Fwd: [Join] [Membership] Confirming OSLC Liaison Officer and Company Description for Industrial Internet Consortium Records

Members of the OSLC Member Section,

We received the following query from Skyler Lew at the Industrial Internet Consortium and I'm forwarding on to you. I don't see any liaisons listed on your web pages. If you need any help in setting such up, please let us know.

Best regards,

/chet

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 18:39:29 +0000 (UTC)
From: lew@iiconsortium.org
To: join@oasis-open.org

Skyler Lew (lew@iiconsortium.org) sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.oasis-oslc.org/contact.

Hi OSLC Team,

I am the Liaison Coordinator for the IIC. May I please get assistance on
confirming your records to see who is the current liaison officer or primary
point of contact from your end to the Industrial Internet Consortium? Could
you please also provide their email address?

For additional record keeping purposes, we typically use the company
description straight from the company website of our liaison partner
organizations. Could you please confirm if the company description we are
using below is OK for us to use? If not, could you please provide us with
your desired company description which you would like us to use?

“Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) works to standardize the
way software lifecycle tools share data with one another. From requirements
to upgrades, from defects to patches, from planning to testing, from sprints
to deployments, there is a stunning variety of applications from many vendors
that support the phases of developing, deploying, and monitoring software.
OSLC makes it easy and practical to integrate those tools. More information
can be found on the OSLC community web site.”

If you have any questions and/or concerns, please let me know. Thank you.

Regards,
Skyler Lew

--

/chet

Looking forward to Borderless Cyber 20183-5 Oct, Washington, D.C.
Organized by The World Bank, OASIS, and Georgetown University

Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298