oslc-domains message

Subject: Updated Conformance clauses and republished the RM CSPRD01 and CM CS01 documents

Based on feedback from OASIS TC Administrator, I updated the RM CSPRD01 and CM CS01 documents to address the missing Conformance clauses.

- [x] Move the Base Requirements Compliance subsection to before the first appendix
- [x] Add a column to the table to add a conformance clause number.
- [x] Add a conformance clause indicating servers MUST support the vocabulary and MUST support the mandatory requirements in the previous sections

I regenerated the HTML and PDF documents, added the headers, recreated the ZIP file and updated in the Domains TC Documents / Working Drafts folder.

Although there were no changes to the documents except formatting, we will see if the TC Administrator needs us to have another FMV or SMV to approve these editorial document updates.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575