oslc-domains message

Subject: Lots of votes need to be held next week

There are a number of documents ready to move to the next stage. This will require a number of votes next week that need to be followed immediately by various request to the TC Administrator to schedule votes. We need to get these done in order for the electronic ballots to complete so that the dates included in these documents are correct.

Here's the votes we will need to do.

Change Management - CS02

- [ ] Vote to submit CS02 - Motion to submit - Aug 16
I move to approve the Chair requesting that TC Administration hold a Special Majority Ballot to approve OSLC Change Management Version 3.0. contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-domains/download.php/63683/oslc-cm-cs02.zipas a Committee Specification.
- [ ] Request the SMV for CM 3.0 CS02 - Aug 16, assume closes Aug 24, and use this as the date in the document.

Requirements Management - CS01

- [ ] Vote to submit CS01 - Motion to submit - Aug 16
I move to approve the Chair requesting that TC Administration hold a Special Majority Ballot to approve OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1. contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-domains/download.php/63684/oslc-rm-cs01.zip as a Committee Specification.
- [ ] Request the SMV for RM 3.0 CS01 - Aug 16, assume closes Aug 24, and use this as the date in the document.

Architecture Management - CSPRD01

- [ ] Vote to submit CSPRD01
I move that the TC approve OSLC Architecture Management Specification Version 2.1 and all associated artifacts packaged together in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-domains/download.php/63685/oslc-am-csprd01.zip as a Committee Specification Draft, designate the HTML version of the document as authoritative, and for 30 days public review.
- [ ] Request a first public review for an approved draft with the vote to complete Aug 24, 2018

- [ ] Approve the meeting minutes in this meeting because they need to be referenced in the TC Admin requests above,.

Please be sure to attend and cast your vote!

Once this is done, we can solicit statements of use for both CM and RM. See https://github.com/oasis-tcs/oslc-domains/issues/10for a proposal on the request I would like to send out. We can approve this next week too.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575