oslc-domains message

Subject: FW: [oslc-domains] Groups - Ballots opened: 2

Jim!

Just a sanity check, before I cast my vote.

I see that the RM document linked in the email below no longer contains the “2.1 Compliance” table I recall you said we are to keep.

The table is there in the zip folder you shared during our last telco.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-domains/download.php/63684/oslc-rm-cs01.zip

The “5. Conformance” section is also very different.

Something went wrong, or a false alarm?

Regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@kth.se, www.kth.se