oslc-domains message

Subject: Absence on Thu

Dear chairs,

Iâm afraid I wonât be able to join the committee telcos on Thursday. For the Core TC, I have prepared the suggested normative text on unknown property handling, please feel free to discuss and amend it if needed. For the Domains TC, I will try to get the CM domain statements ready for the next meeting.

âAndrew.
(sent from my phone)