oslc-domains message

Subject: Re: [oslc-domains] Re: Request for Github commit access

Yes indeed. Andrii is our Git expert and a key contributor to OSLC!

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575

From:        Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
To:        Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@kth.se>
Cc:        OASIS OSLC Domains TC Discussion List <oslc-domains@lists.oasis-open.org>, Jim Amsden <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
Date:        09/20/2018 10:47 AM
Sent by:        <oslc-domains@lists.oasis-open.org>

Will do. Jim, can you just confirm for me that I should add Andrew to group of Maintainers?

Thanks,

/chet

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 10:16 AM Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@kth.se> wrote:
Hello Chet,

Could you please grant me commit privileges to the
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/oslc-domainsrepo, please? My Github handle is âberezovskyiâ. Thanks in advance.

/Andrew

--

/chet

Looking forward to Borderless Cyber 2018, 3-5 Oct, Washington, D.C.
Organized by The World Bank, OASIS, and Georgetown University

Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward

http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298