oslc-domains message

Subject: Re: [oslc-domains] Re: Request for Github commit access

Andrew, you should receive an invitation. Right now, you are labelled as pending on the Maintainer group. So as soon as you accept, you should be good.Â

/chet

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 11:16 AM Jim Amsden <jamsden@us.ibm.com> wrote:
Yes indeed. Andrii is our Git expert and a key contributor to OSLC!

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575

From: Â Â Â ÂChet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
To: Â Â Â ÂAndrii Berezovskyi <andriib@kth.se>
Cc: Â Â Â ÂOASIS OSLC Domains TC Discussion List <oslc-domains@lists.oasis-open.org>, Jim Amsden <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
Date: Â Â Â Â09/20/2018 10:47 AM
Sent by: Â Â Â Â<oslc-domains@lists.oasis-open.org>

Will do. Jim, can you just confirm for me that I should add Andrew to group of Maintainers?Â

Thanks,Â

/chetÂ

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 10:16 AM Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@kth.se> wrote:
Hello Chet,

Could you please grant me commit privileges to the
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/oslc-domainsrepo, please? My Github handle is âberezovskyiâ. Thanks in advance.

/Andrew

--

/chetÂ
----------------

Looking forward toÂBorderless Cyber 2018,Â3-5 Oct, Washington, D.C.
Organized by The World Bank, OASIS, and Georgetown University

Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward

http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â

--

/chetÂ

Looking forward toÂBorderless Cyber 20183-5 Oct, Washington, D.C.