oslc-domains message

Subject: QM domain review

Dear Gray

Attached you can find my review comments for QM. (2 documents for both parts)

I mainly focused on marking sure this version is compatible with 2.0, and tried to highlight any differences.

Note that I only checked the first shape. Given the differences I found there, I suspect that similar changes need to be done for all other shapes.

Please feel free to ask if anything is unclear.

Regards
Jad