OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

oslc-domains message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Meeting Minutes 20181206

Jim Amsden:previous minutes: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-domains/event.php?event_id=45879
Jim Amsden:We have not reached quorum for the last two weeks
List of attendees: GrayBachelor (IBM), Jad El-khoury (KTH), Jerry Stueve, Jim Amsden
GrayBachelor (IBM): Gray is scribe today
Jim Amsden:https://github.com/oasis-tcs/oslc-domains/wiki
GrayBachelor (IBM): Koneksys are working on the remaining specs of Reconcilliation, Estimating & Leasuring
GrayBachelor (IBM): Measuring
GrayBachelor (IBM): Funding could be available to migrate the remaining
GrayBachelor (IBM): Scope for KTH: AM, CM and RM in a single tool chain from existing turtle, use UI, pickers for different server, use OLSC4J broswer
GrayBachelor (IBM): Target would be another Statement of Use
GrayBachelor (IBM): Status of docs
GrayBachelor (IBM): AM ready to be put as Committee Spec < ACTION: Jim
Jim Amsden:QM: minor technical changes
Jim Amsden:ensure compliance statements are compatible with 2.0 - done
Jim Amsden:pending: go through the shapes and ensure there are no discrepancies with QM 2.0.
GrayBachelor (IBM): Review the QM shapes > ACTION: Jim
GrayBachelor (IBM): Send the question of the outstanding issues to the mailing list , Action: Gray
GrayBachelor (IBM): Need to review the drafts produced by Koneksys

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]