oslc-domains message

Subject: Aligning QM 2.0 and 2.1 resource shapes

Here's the results of my analysis:

Issues to explore:

Qm 2.0 defines dcterms:subhect on TestPlan and TestCase. Should dcterms:subject be added to TestScript, TestExecutionRecord, and TestResult? They are missing in QM 2.0 and 2.1.

QM 2.0 defines oslc_qm:runsOnTestEnvironment on TestExecutionRecord. QM 2.0 defines this property also on TestPlan or TestResult. Are these properties missing in 2.0?

TestPlan:
dcterms:contributor and creator are any in 2.0, Person in 2.1 - should be oslc:AnyResource

acp:accessControl is not defined in QM 2.0 - should be removed

oslc_acc:accessContext is not defined in QM 2.0 - should be removed

dcterms:relation, is not defined in QM 2.0 - not in AM, RM or CM, should be removed

oslc_qm:runsOnTestEnvironment is not defined in QM 2.0 - Property of TestPlan, TestResult and TestExecutionRecord in 2.1, but only TestExecutionRecord in 2.0, probably missing

oslc:shortId is not defined in QM 2.0 - is defined in QM, RM and QM, but should be oslc:shortTitle. Useful for resource preview, should be added since its Zero-one

dcterms:subject is missing in 2.1 - is defined in CM and RM (missing in AM) and should be added.

oslc_qm:relatedChangeRequest, and many other QM relationship properties specify specific ranges in 2.1 that are any in 2.0. I believe we agreed that range should not be specified, and that the description indicates what the likely range would be.  These range properties should be oslc:AnyResource.

TestCase:
dcterms:contributor and creator are any in 2.0, Person in 2.1 - should be oslc:AnyResource

acp:accessControl is not defined in QM 2.0 - should be removed

oslc_acc:accessContext is not defined in QM 2.0 - should be removed

dcterms:relation, is not defined in QM 2.0 - not in AM, RM or CM, should be removed

oslc:shortId is not defined in QM 2.0 - is defined in QM, RM and QM, but should be oslc:shortTitle. Useful for resource preview, should be added

dcterms:subject is missing in 2.1 - is defined in CM and RM (missing in AM) and should be added.

oslc_qm:relatedChangeRequest, and many other QM relationship properties specify specific ranges in 2.1 that are any in 2.0. I believe we agreed that range should not be specified, and that the description indicates what the likely range would be.  These range properties should be oslc:AnyResource.

TestScript:
dcterms:contributor and creator are any in 2.0, Person in 2.1 - should be oslc:AnyResource

acp:accessControl is not defined in QM 2.0 - should be removed

oslc_acc:accessContext is not defined in QM 2.0 - should be removed

dcterms:relation, is not defined in QM 2.0 - not in AM, RM or CM, should be removed

oslc:shortId is not defined in QM 2.0 - is defined in QM, RM and QM, but should be oslc:shortTitle. Useful for resource preview, should be added

dcterms:subject is missing in in 2.0 and 2.1 - is defined in CM and RM (missing in AM) and should be added.

oslc_qm:relatedChangeRequest, and many other QM relationship properties specify specific ranges in 2.1 that are any in 2.0. I believe we agreed that range should not be specified, and that the description indicates what the likely range would be.  These range properties should be oslc:AnyResource.

TestExecutionRecord:
dcterms:contributor and creator are any in 2.0, Person in 2.1 - should be oslc:AnyResource

acp:accessControl is not defined in QM 2.0 - should be removed

oslc_acc:accessContext is not defined in QM 2.0 - should be removed

dcterms:relation, is not defined in QM 2.0 - not in AM, RM or CM, should be removed

oslc:shortId is not defined in QM 2.0 - is defined in QM, RM and QM, but should be oslc:shortTitle. Useful for resource preview, should be added

dcterms:subject is missing in in 2.0 and 2.1 - is defined in CM and RM (missing in AM) and should be added.

oslc_qm:executesTestScript is not defined in QM 2.0

oslc_qm:relatedChangeRequest, and many other QM relationship properties specify specific ranges in 2.1 that are any in 2.0. I believe we agreed that range should not be specified, and that the description indicates what the likely range would be.  These range properties should be oslc:AnyResource.

TestResult:
dcterms:contributor and creator are any in 2.0, Person in 2.1

acp:accessControl is not defined in QM 2.0 - should be removed

oslc_acc:accessContext is not defined in QM 2.0 - should be removed

dcterms:relation, is not defined in QM 2.0 - not in AM, RM or CM, should be removed

oslc:shortId is not defined in QM 2.0 - is defined in QM, RM and QM, but should be oslc:shortTitle. Useful for resource preview, should be added

dcterms:subject is missing in in 2.0 and 2.1 - is defined in CM and RM (missing in AM) and should be added.

oslc_qm:runsOnTestEnvironment is not defined in QM 2.0 - Property of TestPlan, TestResult and TestExecutionRecord in 2.1, but only TestExecutionRecord in 2.0 probably missing

oslc_qm:reportsOnTestPlan, and many other QM relationship properties specify specific ranges in 2.1 that are any in 2.0. I believe we agreed that range should not be specified, and that the description indicates what the likely range would be.  These range properties should be oslc:AnyResource.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575