oslc-domains message

Subject: Merging OSLC Domains TC meeting with OSLC Core

As proposed, we are merging the OSLC Domains TC meeting with OSLC Core, 1/2 hour later. The reasons for this are:

1. OSLC Domains specifications are mostly migrated to OASIS, and are do not require significant new work
2. Most of the OSLC Domains TC participants are on the core call anyway
3. As we work toward migrating both TCs to the the OASIS OSLC Open Project, we can deal with the migration issues in one meeting.

To do this, I have simply change the OSLC Domains TC meeting to overlap at the same time as OSLC Core in order to ensure all Domains TC members get the updated meeting notice.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575