oslc-domains message

Subject: OSLC Combined Domains and Core TC meeting minutes 20190412

anonymous morphed into Jad (kth)
Jim Amsden (IBM): https://archive.open-services.net/terms/index.html
Chet Ensign: https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/open-projects-process#technical-steering-committee
Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Apologies for being late
Nick Crossley (IBM): Jim - please post the out-of-date link we were using, so Chet can chase that up, and update or remove it.
List of attendees: Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH), Chet Ensign, David Honey (Persistent/IBM), Jad (kth), Jad (kth)1, Jim Amsden (IBM), Nick Crossley (IBM), anonymous
Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): [https://github.com/kth-mda/test-op-migration-repo/blob/master/README.md](https://github.com/kth-mda/test-op-migration-repo/blob/master/README.md)
[https://github.com/kth-mda/test-op-migration-repo/issues/1](https://github.com/kth-mda/test-op-migration-repo/issues/1)
[https://github.com/kth-mda/test-op-migration-repo/wiki/test-page](https://github.com/kth-mda/test-op-migration-repo/wiki/test-page)
Gray Bachelor: Gray joining
List of attendees: Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH), Chet Ensign, David Honey (Persistent/IBM), Gray Bachelor, Jad (kth), Jad (kth)1, Jim Amsden (IBM), Nick Crossley (IBM), anonymous
Jim Amsden (IBM): We decided to cancel next weeks domains and core TC meetings because of Easter weekend.
Jim Amsden (IBM): this will also provide time to get the ballots submitted, voted on, and the infrastructure for the oslc-op setup so that we will hopefully have the first PGB meeting Thursday 25 April.
Jim Amsden (IBM): The older link we looked at yesterday that indicated the TSC was optional is https://www.oasis-open.org/oasis-open-projects-handbook#leadership-roles