oslc-domains message

Subject: Ballots to approve transferring OSLC Domains work to OSLC Open Project and closing TC have been set up

Members of the OSLC Domains TC,

Three ballots have been set up to facilitate transferring your work from the TC to the now-forming OASIS OSLC Open Project. The ballots all open on 06 May 2019 at 00:00 UTC and close 12 May 2019 at 23:59 UTC. These ballots are available to eligible voters of the TC. If you are eligible, please vote at your earliest convenience. Note that there are 3 ballots and each requires its own vote. Further details are available in the ballot descriptions.Â

1) A Special Majority Ballot to approve transferring maintenance and advancement of various TC Committee Specifications to the OSLC Open Project following TC Process 1.13 Maintenance Activity of OASIS Standards Final Deliverables.

You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-core/ballot.php?id=3394

Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3394

2) A Special Majority Ballot to approve transferring further development of various TC works-in-progress to the OSLC Open Project.

You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:Â
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-core/ballot.php?id=3395

Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3395

3) A Full Majority Vote to close the OSLC Domains TC on the 30th day after the OP starts. All assets and resources of the TC will remain publicly accessible though frozen from further change.Â

You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:Â
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-core/ballot.php?id=3396

Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3396

These ballots are only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Bachelor, GÂ Â IBM
* Crossley, Nick IBM
* Amsden, James IBM
* El-khoury, Jad Swedish Royal Institute of Technology
* Berezovskyi, Andrii Swedish Royal Institute of Technology

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

/chetÂ
Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
http://www.oasis-open.org