oslc-domains message

Subject: Re: [oslc-ms] Notice that I will be closing the OSLC TCs and Member Section next week

Hello everyone,

We decided to make the transition to the Open Project so that everybody can participate freely in the OSLC project. Anybody can now dial into the weekly OSLC project call and bring up a topic for the discussion. We would love to talk to you next Thursday! You can also open a pull request for a spec or the website content without a need to join any committees or asking permission first.

Until the new mailing lists are set up, I encourage everyone to register an account on the OSLC Discourse forum and continue the discussion there! You can sign up by signing in with your Github account (disable the ad blocker temporarily if you don't see the "with Github" button). You will get email notifications if you "watch" or "track" a given category. We also use Slack extensively for the discussions. If you wish to get an invite, email me (please don't Reply All or reply to the mailing list), and I will get you set up.

The critical priority for the project is to publish the specs that are ready to be finalised.  Please join the discussion of the roadmap for the OSLC OP for 2019. Remember, we made a switch to the Open Project after the community asked for less red tape during OSLCfest 2018. Your opinion counts! Keep calm and git push!

I want to thank everyone for participating in the OSLC Member Section or any of its committees on behalf of the OSLC OP Project Governing Board (PGB)!

Cheers,
Andrew
(PGB co-chair)