oslc-ms message

Subject: Upcoming OSLC Webcasts/Webinars

In addition to the Member Section kickoff I mentioned on Wednesday [1], there are a few other webcasts on the horizon.

June 19, 11 AM EDT: OSLC community webcast: Should I link, or should I sync? by Mats Berglund, Ericsson. [2]
June 21, 12 PM EDT: Rational community webinar: DOORS Enlightenment - requirements-driven verification and validation using OSLC by Ed Mayer, IBM. [3]

Also, details still be announced, right after the OSLC Member Section kickoff meeting [4]:
June 27, 11 AM EDT: CSCC [5] community webinar: DevOps in the Cloud: Addressing Integration Challenges by Steve Speicher, IBM.
(Steve is also the OSLC Core WG Lead, the OSLC ChangeMgmt WG Co-lead, the Technical Coordinator for the OSLC Steering Committee, and a member of, and Editor for, the W3C Linked Data Platform Working Group. I usually just call him "Mr. OSLC".)

So that makes 4 presentations in 9 days, with two on the 27th!

[1]: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oslc-ms/201306/msg00000.html
[2]: http://open-services.net/resources/presentations/should-i-link-or-should-i-sync/
[3]: http://open-services.net/resources/presentations/doors-enlightenment-requirements-driven-verification-validation-with-oslc/
[4]: http://open-services.net/resources/presentations/oasis-members-section-virtual-kickoff
[5]: http://www.cloud-council.org/

Best regards,

Sean Kennedy
IBM
OSLC Community Development Leader for IBM Rational
Operations Coordinator for the OSLC Steering Committee

Phone:+1-905-413-43858200 Warden Ave
Fax:+1-905-413-4850Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7
Email:seanpk@ca.ibm.comD1/R0A/8200/MKM
LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanpkCanada

OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired by the webhttp://open-services.net
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLChttp://eclipse.org/lyo

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor Hugo