oslc-ms message

Subject: Request: to each OSLC MS supporting org: 30 minute interview with your key people for OSLC

Hi All,

As mentioned below, on behalf of the OSLC Steering Committee, I'm conducting short interviews "with the key people from each of the supporting organizations of the member section to learn more about your goals for, and interests in, OSLC". The Steering Committee is hoping to gain a better handle on what interests you and what inspired you to join the Member Section so that it can influence the direction in which they "steer".

A few of you responded to the email below and I have already met with a couple organizations. Ideally we'll be able to have our discussions by August 2 as I'm on vacation the follow week and the Steering Committee meets again on August 12 [1].
If you have not already done so, please respond to me directly with dates, times, and the names of the folks from your organization who should be included in such a call.

FYI, here are the standard set of questions I'm using for the interviews:

[1]: http://open-services.net/wiki/steering-committee/1308-StC-Meeting/

Best regards,

Sean Kennedy
IBM
OSLC Community Development Leader for IBM Rational
Operations Coordinator for the OSLC Steering Committee

Phone:+1-905-413-43858200 Warden Ave
Fax:+1-905-413-4850Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7
Email:seanpk@ca.ibm.comD1/R0A/8200/MKM
LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanpkCanada

OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired by the webhttp://open-services.net
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLChttp://eclipse.org/lyo

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor Hugo

Inactive hide details for Sean Kennedy---2013/07/11 02:26:01 PM---Please take a few minutes to review the overview of the June Sean Kennedy---2013/07/11 02:26:01 PM---Please take a few minutes to review the overview of the June 8 OSLC Steering Committee meeting [1].

Please take a few minutes to review the overview of the June 8 OSLC Steering Committee meeting [1].
You may also be interested in looking at the minutes of the meeting [2] in more detail.

Also, please note that I have been asked to spend 30 minutes, representing the Steering Committee, with the key people from each of the supporting organizations of the member section to learn more about your goals for, and interests in, OSLC.
Please respond to me directly with dates, times, and the names of the folks from your organization who should be included in such a call.

Thank you.

[1]:
http://open-services.net/blog/pipelines-and-priorities-overview-of-the-june-2013-oslc-steering-committee/
[2]: