oslc-ms message

Subject: 1 week to OSLC Connect at the ALM Forum

Hello OSLC Member Section supporters:

In one week I'll be in Seattle for the ALM Forum, and hope to see you there!
(If you'll be there and would like to meet up one-on-one, let me know.)

Registration is still open [1], and you can save $300 by using the OSLCCONNECT promo code.

If you'll be there on the Monday, you should definitely join us for the Integration Happy Hour [2].

Whether you're going or not (but especially if you are) please vote for our two proposed BoF sessions:
1. Confessions from tool integrators [3]
2. Integration for the Modern World [4]

[1]: http://www.alm-forum.com/s14/reginfo
[2]: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/ct72m1sjl367qn856fl1l3ecosc
[3]: http://alm-forum.com/Bof/Session/Details/20