oslc-ms message

Subject: OASIS OSLC Community Webinar is next week - June 10, 2015!

 Less than 1 week to go for the first OSLC community webinar of 2015.  Registration details below.  We're looking forward to meeting with you!

 - OSLC Steering Committee

----- Forwarded by Nelson Jean/Toronto/IBM on 06/04/2015 10:44 AM -----

From: Nelson Jean/Toronto/IBM
To: oslc-ms@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 05/20/2015 10:03 AM
Subject: OASIS OSLC Community Update on June 10, 2015 -- Webinar Invitation

OASIS OSLC Community Update

Are you trying to use more than one software development tool at the same time? Perhaps some combination of IBM Rational DOORS, JIRA, HP Quality Center, Microsoft TFS and IBM Rational Team Concert (or one of the many others)?

We want software that easily integrates with other software to help build the ideal development and operations environment - an environment for speed with understanding. OASIS Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) is a community with this aspiration, bringing together tool vendors, tool integrators, and tool users to openly discuss the challenges, share effective approaches to solutions, deliver supportive technology and guidance, and facilitate successful adoption.

Join the
OASIS OSLC Steering Committee for a State of OSLC update to see what the community has been doing. We'll share our progress through real life experiences: integration patterns to show effective approaches and user experiences - successes and challenges. If you have an experience to share or a question that you would like answered at the event, send a note to njean@ca.ibm.com.

Event Details