oslc-ms message

Subject: OSLC Open Project Sponsor List

OASIS is waiving the Open Project Sponsor fee for all current Sponsors and Contributors involved in the OSLC Member Section. The following organizationsÂhave confirmed they will be OSLC Open Project Sponsors:

If you would like to be included as an OSLC Open Project Sponsor and your organization is not listed above, please contact me.

(Note: OSLC Open Project Sponsor organizations are *not* required to have a representative on the Project Governing Board or sign a CLA.)

We'll update the Sponsor list on the open-services.net website by April 26, so we're ready for ourÂpublic announcement on May 7.

Thanks,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer