oslc-ms message

Subject: The OASIS OSLC Member Section is closed

As announced earlier, the work of the OASIS OSLC Member Section and its affiliated TCs has transitioned to the OSLC OASIS Open Project (https://open-services.net). The Member Section is now closed.

The OSLC MS was successful in helping launch the work to standardize integration of software or hardware development tools using World Wide Web and Linked Data principles.

The OSLC Core TC approved OSLC Core Version 3.0 as a Committee Specification on 04 April 2017. OSLC Query Version 3.0 is transferring to the OP and will be further developed as a Project Specification.

The OSLC Domains TC approved OSLC Change Management Version 3.0 as a Committee Specification on 08 June 2018, OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1 on 24 August 2018, and OSLC Architecture Management Specification 2.1 on 08 October 2018.

The OSLC Lifecycle Integration for Project Management of Contracted Delivery (OSLC PROMCODE) TC continues its work at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/promcode/

As is standard OASIS policy, the archives of the Member Section will remain publicly visible at http://www.oasis-oslc.org/.

The email list will be closed but the archive will remain available at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oslc-ms/.

Our congratulations and thanks to the members of the OSLC Member Section for their contributions and our best wishes for continued success in the Open Project.
--

/chetÂ

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â