oslc-promcode message

Subject: RE: [oslc-promcode] Not receiving email from external user

Arthur and Chet,

Thank your for information.
I will use <oslc-promcode-comment@lists.oasis-open.org> as contact address for the spec documents.

Arthur,

My intention was to check our ML is open to public or not, since current documents has contact information as TC internal ML address. I will update it to the Email address above.

--
Kaz

From: oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 1:50 AM
To: Arthur Ryman
Cc: Funakoshi Kazuhiro(船越 和大); Robin Cover; Steve K Speicher; Mikio Aoyama (mikio.aoyama@nifty.com); oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Arthur,

The OASIS email lists are set up in a similar way. The TC mailing list is only open to use by TC members. The archives are visible publicly but only TC members may send email to the list.

The TC has a second list - in your case, it is oslc-promcode-comment@lists.oasis-open.org. Anyone may subscribe to this list and send email to it. The TC chair is automatically subscribed to this mailing list but other members of the TC should subscribe as well so that they can see any comments received.

Kaz, OASIS can add your other email address as a secondary email for your member account. Then when you use it to send email to the TC, it will go through ok. Let us know if you would like to do that.

Best,

/chet