oslc-promcode message

Subject: RE: [oslc-promcode] Version Control Commit by f-jiang

If I understand correctly, we have following changes for shapes:

* remove Measure and Measurement resources
  - and simply forget about MeasureType and UnitType as they were out of domain scope
* use ems:metric instead of typeOfScope (Project→MeasureType)
* change the range of unitOfScopeItemSize to ems:UnitOfMeasure
* change the range of determines to ems:Measure

They are trivial, but one question is:

* What should we do for promcode:measures?
  - originally Measurement→Artifact and going to be ems:Measurement→promcode:Artifact. Can we really add this for resource defined
in ems?
  - or define an inverted relation as promcode:Artifact→ems:Measurement ?
  - or define as inheritance promcode:Measurement <: ems:Measurement ?

-----Original Message-----
From: oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Arthur Ryman
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:16 AM
To: oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks for updating the shapes. The terms related to measurements should use the OSLC EMS vocabulary. The mapping is described in
chart 4 of [1]

[1]
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/54926/PROMCODE-EMS%202015-01-19.pptx
Arthur Ryman, PhD
Distinguished Engineer | Master Inventor | Academy of Technology Chief Data Officer, Application Platform IBM Systems | Middleware
905.413.3077 (phone) | 416.939.5063 (cell) IBM InterConnect 2015