oslc-promcode message

Subject: Fw: A bug of OSLC version of ReSpec

Dear Chet:

I'm contacting you by the advice of Dr. Jum Amsden.
It seems a bug of ReSpec adopted to OASIS.
The details are reported below by Mr. Funakoshi.
Could you advise us any procedure to solve the problem?
Thanks.

Best Regards,
Mikio
-----Original Message----- From: Kazuhiro Funakoshi
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 2:23 PM
To: Mikio Aoyama ; Arthur Ryman
Cc: oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: A bug of OSLC version of ReSpec

Prof. Aoyama, and Arthur,

I think we met a bug of ReSpec.

In my understanding, in Resource Shape 2.0, specifying a range property of a relation allows us to restrict to one of multiple
resource types.
However, with current OSLC version of ReSpec, it shows only the last range resource type instead of all of them.

For example in [1], ldp:contains relation from ManagedItemContainer states its range as Issue(oslc_promcode:Issue) in the generated
table.
On the other hand, in its rdf+turtle definition[2], it is:
"""
oslc:range oslc_promcode:ScopeItem, oslc_promcode:WorkItem, oslc_promcode:Artifact, oslc_promcode:Risk, oslc_promcode:Issues;
"""

I think this is a bug of ReSpec. Could you please forward to corresponding person (it's not Steve now, right)?

[1] https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-promcode/shape/trunk/spec.html#manageditemcontainer [2] https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-promcode/shape/trunk/manageditemcontainershape.ttl