oslc-promcode message

Subject: resource value-type and container resource lifecycle

Hi Arthur,

We had a local discussion with sample implementation team last Friday.
I think we had not discussed value-type specification in shape documents
yet, especially about those links from/to LDP container resources.
One question is, which resources can be a local resource? We need re-think
of that.

Followings are my poor understanding relates to LDP containers. Could you
please point out if they are wrong?

When a Project resource is created, PlanContainer, ReportContainer,
ManagedItemContainer, RiskCollectionContainer and IssueCollectionContainer
will automatically be generated.

These container resources should be identified with a URI, thus their
inbound links are restricted to be oslc:Resource (not oslc:LocalResource).
Same for out-bound ldp:contains links, right?

We need support deletion of resources like Artifact. When we delete an
Artifact, a MeasurementContainer and Measurement(s) may also be deleted.
What happens to a Target? Since a Target may have exactly one out-bound link
to an Artifact, should the Target resource also be deleted?

Thank you in advance,
Kaz