oslc-promcode message

Subject: Re: [oslc-promcode] Re: resource value-type and container resource lifecycle

Kaz,

Yes, I agree with you that oslc_promcode:definedFor is redundant since
if we are give the URI of a Target resource then we can find the URI
of the Artifact via oslc_promcode:target. These are inverse properties
so only one is needed from a vocabulary point of view. Furthermore,
Target resources are always inlined in the Artifact resource.

I recommend that we eliminate oslc_promcode:definedFor.

-- Arthur