oslc-promcode message

Subject: Minutes of PROMCODE TC call of January 28th 2021

Describe telecon January 28, 2021

Agenda

Scribe nomination

Roll Call

Next meeting: February 8 or 10, 2021

Voting Rights Held by:

  • Mikio Aoyama
  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Masaki Wakao
  • Tom Kamimura
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto
  • Shinji Matsuoka
  • Hiroyuki Yoshida

Chair: Tom Kamimura for Mikio Aoyama

Scribe: Tom Kamimura

Attendees:

  • Tom Kamimura
  • Masaki Wakao
  • Hiroyuki Yoshida
  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto

Discussions

  • Udate on the status of the documents: Kamimura updated the changes he made on the specification draft and the usecase document.
    • Specifcation document
      • Modification of CC(Conformance Clause) PROMCODE-2 to exculde the classes ManagedItem and ManagedItemCollection from 'MUST' items in the vocabulary.
      • CC PROMCODE-27 to correct a typo.
      • Possible change on 'MUST' in CC PROMCODE-42. This item was discussed further. It was agreed to include a conditional phrase such as 'If the server supports oslc: Service and oslc:ServiceProviderCatalog resources for compatibility with Core",' so that the condition on 'MUST' requirement becomes clear.
    • Use case document.
      • Kamimura proposed to change the document title to 'PROMCODE: use cases, scenarios, and system flows of a sample implementation'. It was agreed to do so.
  • Use of slack: In the last several months, we experienced a problem with the corret URL for TC calls and needed immediate communications before the calls begin. To support such communication, it was proposed to use Slack. Wakao-san created a workspace for that. Today's participants joined the workspace. Wakao-san sent invitations to Aoyama-san and Matsuoka-san to join the workspace
  • MIME-type: Recently, we experienced a problem of rendering some html files at the OASIS Suversion server by a browser. A brower showed source code of some html files instead of rendering the content. Kamimura investigated the problem and reported that setting MIME-type of such files to text/html explicitly resolves the problem. Setting MIME-type can be done by executing the following: svn propset svn:mime-type text/html 'filename'

Next Steps.

  • We have resolved all known issues of the specification draft. The next step will be to vote to move the specification draft from WD to CSD, and also to start the public review process with the CSD. We decided to target Febrary 25th as the date to do the voting.

Actions

  • Kamimura will modify the specifcation draft to reflect the decision made today.
  • Yabuta-san will communicate with Aoyama-san to update him about the today's meeting and our plan on voting so that Aoayam-san can lead the session on Febrary 25th.
  • Wakao-san will set up a next TC call after getting the information of availability of Aoyama-san. The current candidate dates are February 8th or 10th.

The minutes created by T. Kamimura