oslc-promcode message

Subject: Minutes of PROMCODE TC call of May 13 2021

Describe telecon May 13, 2021

Agenda

Scribe nomination

Roll Call

Next meeting: May 27, 2021

Voting Rights Held by:

  • Mikio Aoyama
  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Masaki Wakao
  • Tom Kamimura
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto
  • Shinji Matsuoka
  • Hiroyuki Yoshida

Chair: Tom Kamimura for M. Aoyama

Scribe: Tom Kamimura

Attendees:

  • Tom Kamimura
  • Masaki Wakao
  • Hiroyuki Yoshida
  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto

Discussions

  • Resignation of Aoyama-san
    • Kamimura explained the current situation regarding the change of our TC Chair.
      • Aoyama-san has been hospitalized due to some illness and indicated hiswish to resign from the PROMCODE TC Chair. He asked me to succeed him as a new TC Chair. I have indicated to him that I am willing to do so if other TC members agree.
      • I have contacted Chet on the situation. Chet has given me the instructions to follow to implement the transition. Here is his instruction.
        • Regarding the next steps, this can be very simple. First, send a message to the TC explaining the situation as you think best, indicate your willingness to serve as chair, and asking if any other members would like to nominate themselves as chair. Allow a few days - 5 is good - and then, if no one else volunteers or if only one other person volunteers, send a second email asking for objections to your (and 2nd person if there is a volunteer) election as chair. Allow 7 days and then - assuming you receive no objections - you can send a third email announcing the result as unanimous. (If you have 3 or more names or if you receive any objections, I will help you run a ballot. Unlikely though.)
  • There is an organizational issue we need to clarify. Kamimura will start the process as described by Chet once the organizational issue is resolved.

The minutes created by T. Kamimura