oslc-promcode message

Subject: Minutes of PROMCODE TC of August 11, 2021

Describe telecon August 11, 2021

Agenda

Scribe nomination

Roll Call

Next meeting: 10am on August 26, 2021

Voting Rights Held by:

  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Masaki Wakao
  • Tom Kamimura
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto
  • Shinji Matsuoka
  • Hiroyuki Yoshida

Chair: Tom Kamimura

Scribe: Tom Kamimura

Attendees:

  • Tom Kamimura
  • Masaki Wakao
  • Hiroyuki Yoshida
  • Shinji Matsuoka
  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto
  • Yoshio Horiuchi

Discussions

1. Update on CSD, Public Review and next steps

As of today, no comments have beeb submitted to our public review comment list. Eleven more days are left before the review closes. Paul Knight has created files that indicate the editing he did for our CSD. Kamimura summarized steps we need to take after the public review using the slides "Standard process with TC" posted at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-promcode/documents.php If no major comments are recieved in the next eleven days, our focus will then be to help organizations make progress on their implementations.

2. SoU

Yabuta-san reported the situation on the PROMCODE implementation at Nanzan University. Two students were involved in the effort before, but one student already graduated and another person is working on a topic not related to PROMCODE. At this stage, it appears not realistic to expect their implementation to complete. It was agreed to pursue other possibibilities for the third SoU.

Wakao-san reported that the implementation of Excel Adaptor IBM did some years ago appears to be another possibility. He said that all files of the implementation are available, but due to the old version of Lyo code, it does not compile to excutable code now. He an Horiuch-san will do further investigation to create a plan to revise it to run in the latest environment.

3. TC formation from November

It was reported that Kamimura, Yabuta-san and Yoshida-san will use Individual Membership to continue to work for the TC after November.

Actions

  • Matsumoto-san and Matsuoka-san will try to create letters for SoU using some samples given in the slides mentioned above.
  • Wakao-san and Horiuchi-san will look at issues with Excel Adaptor and try to create a plan to fix problmes for the third SoU.

The minutes created by T. Kamimura