oslc-promcode message

Subject: addressing your comment

Andrew,

Our TC discussed your comment today. Even though we think this is an issue that applies to other OSLC spec documents, we decided to go ahead to fix it for PROMCODE. The fix is to change the section tag of each resource shape with ID attribute value with a resource name with capital letters such as IssueCollection. As mentioned to you before, the current value has all lower case name. We modified a local html file with the change and it works fine. We will need Paulâs help to ensure that it works with the file in the OASIS library. We will do this change as an non-material change to the Committee Specification.

Please let us know if you are fine with our resolution so that we can start the non-material change process.

Regards,

Tom Kamimura