oslc-promcode message

Subject: Meeting minutes of PROMCODE TC call of April 8, 2022

  • Masaki Wakao
  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Hiroyuki Yoshida
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto
  • Yoshio Horiuchi
  • Shigenori Kobayashi

Discussions

1. Current status

OASIS plans to do a press release on the approval of PROMCODE as an OASIS Standard. They requested the sponsoring companies of PROMCODE to submit their messages to be included in the press release. NEC and IBM submitted their messages on April 4, and April 8, respectively. Fujitsu declined the message this time. Given the situation, OASIS is expected to do a press release shortly.

2. Announcement in Japan

As a result of OASIS's scheduled press release, we decided to make an announcement in Japan after the OASIS press release. Our announcement will be done by sending mails to people who were members and supporters of the Japan PROMCODE Consortium, posting the announcement in the PROMCODE group of facebook and posting the information in each person's facebook account. See actions in the end of the minutes.

3. Publication of turtle files

Kamimura further updated shapes.ttl and vocab.ttl files of PROMCODE to be published in OSLC Open project. Andrew reviewed them and conducted a ballot to approve our request to merge the files into the repository managed by OSLC Open project. The ballot closed yesterday with successful result of 2 yes and 0 no. We still need to make a few editorial change before the files get merged.

Actions:

  • Kamimura to send e-mails to the people of the list mentioned above.
  • Kamimura to post the announcement for the PROMCODE group of facebook.
  • Kamimura to send a note to Izumi-san of METI
  • Yoshida-san to post the announcement using his personal account of facebook.
  • Yabuta-san to contact Nakamura-san of Fujitsu to include the information on OASIS PROMCODE at www.promcode.org.
  • Kamimura to modify shapes.ttl and vocab.ttl before these files will get merged into OSLC Open repository.

The minutes created by T. Kamimura