oslc-promcode message

Subject: Meeting minutes of PROMCODE TC of April 22, 2022

  • Masaki Wakao
  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Hiroyuki Yoshida
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto
  • Yoshio Horiuchi
  • Shigenori Kobayashi

Discussions

1. OASIS Announcement

OASIS published a press release on the approval of PROMCODE as an OASIS Standard on April 11, 2022. It is available at https://www.oasis-open.org/2022/04/11/oasis-approves-oslc-promcode-standard-for-exchanging-project-management-information-across-organizational-boundaries/ The release included statements from IBM and NEC.

2. Announcement in Japan

After the press release of OASIS, we disseminated the information in Japan using various means such as sending e-mails to people who participated in the Japan PROMCODE Consortium and posting the news to SNS.

3. Publication of turtle files

The OSLC Open project finally accepted our latest turtle files, promcode-shapes.ttl and promocde-vocab.ttl and merged these files into their global GitHub repository.

4. Errata process

As a result of publication of two turtle files in the OSLC Open project, we now need to update the turtle files published in the OASIS library (http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/promcode/v1.0/os/) to ensure the same content of the files in OASIS and OSLC Open project. To do this, we need to use the OASIS Errata process. Since TC can use only one Errata process every six months, we decided to take time to see if any other change might come up in a month or so. It was agreed to start the Errata process some time in May. In the meantime, it was also agreed that we should all files published in OASIS library and OSLC Open project by creating a new folder in the subversion.

5. Publishing information on IBM's implementation

IBM's implementation of PROMCODE server is very interesting in that the latest RIO Toolkit enabled the implementation systematic in very short time. Wakao-san agreed to write a document on that to share their experience. It was also agreed to see if the toolkit can be used to implement a new version of Excel Adaptor that implemented by the Japan PROMCODE Consortium before.

Actions:

  • Matsumoto-san to create a new folder in our subversion and post files in the OASIS library.
  • Kamimura will post the files promcode-shapes.ttl and promcode-vocab.ttl published in the OSLC Open project into the folder created by Matsumoto-san.
  • Kamimura will create a new package of files needed for Errata process
  • Wakao-san will write a document that describes the IBM's implementation of PROMCODE server using RIO Toolkit.

The minutes created by T. Kamimura