oslc-promcode message

Subject: Meeting minutes of PROMCODE TC call of September 30, 2022

telecon September 30, 2022

Scribe nomination

Roll Call

Next meeting: October 14, 2022

Voting Rights Held by:

  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Masaki Wakao
  • Tom Kamimura
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto
  • Hiroyuki Yoshida
  • Yoshio Horiuchi
  • Shigenori Kobayashi

Chair: Tom Kamimura

Scribe: Tom Kamimura

Attendees:

  • Tom Kamimura
  • Masaki Wakao
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto
  • Shigenori Kobayashi
  • Hiroyuki Yoshida
  • Yoshio Horiuchi
  • Hiroaki Suzuki

Discussions

1. New member

Hiroaki Suzuki-san of NEC joined the TC. After his participation to two consecutive TC meetings, he will become a voting member.

2. Election of new TC Chair

Kamimura's OASIS membership will expire on November 10. Kamimura does not plan to renew his OASIS membership at this stage. Since the TC has two deliverables to produce in the next several months, it was agreed to elect a new TC chair. Election of a new chair will take about two weeks. It was agreed to start the election in early November when Suzuki-san becomes a voting member.

3. Second Errata

As described in the meeting minutes of TC meeting of July 22, 2022, (https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-promcode/telecon%20July%2022%2C%202022) we need to create a second Errata. Since Errata can be created only once in 6 months, we cannot start the Errata process until mid November. Kamimura will continue to lead the work on this. He will have two weeks of grace period after his OASIS membership expires.

4. Technical Note

Wakao-san and Matsumoto-san updated the work of creating a technical note "Creating PROMCODE server using Lyo Designer Toolkit". Matsumoto-san gave an outline of the note consisting of installation of Lyo Designer, preparation of persistent store, creating domain model, creating toolchain, and generating source code. According to Wakao-san, they plan to use markdown for document generation.

5. Collaboration tool

Due to the change of licensing of Slack, continued use of Slack seems questionable. We need to explore a way to recover the content stored in Slack and to see what we can for our collaboration need.

Actions

  • Wakao-san and Matsumoto-san to continue to work on the technical note.
  • Wakao-san to investigate the recovery of the past content of Slack and what we should do to support our collaboration.

Minutes created by T. Kamimura