oslc-promcode message

Subject: meeting minutes of PROMCODE TC meeting of November 25, 2022

telecon November 25, 2022

Scribe nomination

Roll Call

Next meeting: December 9, 2022

Voting Rights Held by:

  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Masaki Wakao
  • Tom Kamimura
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto
  • Yoshio Horiuchi
  • Shigenori Kobayashi
  • Hiroaki Suzuki

Chair: Masaki Wakao

Scribe: Masaki Wakao

Attendees:

  • Tom Kamimura
  • Masaki Wakao
  • Kazuo Yabuta
  • Shigeaki Matsumoto
  • Shigenori Kobayashi
  • Yoshio Horiuchi
  • Hiroaki Suzuki

Discussions

1. Errata 2

Kamimura-san submitted a request to conduct a public review of Errata 2 as agreed at the TC meeting of November 11, 2022. Paul Knight has been assigned to process it and started a public review on November 22, 2022. The review will end on December 7, 2022.Matsumoto-san pointed out that a specification document that incorporates the change described by an Errata has been made available from OASIS library site. Matsumoto-san said that it is very convenient for the reader and we should try to do the same. It was decided to pursue that by asking Paul about that. After the review ends, two things need to be done; if any comments are submitted, we need to address them. Then, TC needs to vote to request a publication of the Errata to the TC Admin Office.

2. Creating a document on implementation of PROMCODE server using Lyo Toolkit.

Wakao updated the work. Matsumoto-san pointed out that a new version of Lyo Designer is available and we need to validate to ensure that all steps written so far sill work with the latest release.

3. Closing the TC

At this stage, TC sees no additional work. So, closing the TC will be the next action item. It was agreed to see if anything might come up for the next several months. If not, we will proceed to close the TC possibly in 1Q2023. Actions:

  • Wakao-san and Matsumoto-san to continue to work on the document described in 2.
  • Kamimura-san to review the document once it becomes ready.
  • Wakao-san to contact OSLC Open Project team to consult on where to publish the document.

Minutes created by M. Wakao