pbd-se message

Subject: Re: [pbd-se] Groups - Event "PbD-SE Inaugural Meeting" added

Yes, and again, my bad. I have corrected the date on the meeting.

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Peter F Brown <peter@peterfbrown.com> wrote:

When was this inaugural meeting announced?

I didn’t have it in my diary and have been on a parallel meeting at this time….

Apologies,

Peter

From: pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: Wednesday, 21 November, 2012 11:22
To: pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Please note preliminary agenda for the inaugural PbD-SE TC meeting.

-- Mr. Chet Ensign

Event Title: PbD-SE Inaugural Meeting

Date: Wednesday, 21 November 2012, 01:30pm to 02:30pm EST
Location: Telecon - see details below
Description

Call in details will be provided shortly

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

1.     Call to Order and Welcome

2.     Volunteer for Note Taking

3.     Roll Call.

4.     Nominations for Chair/Co-Chairs.

5.     Election of Chair or Co-Chairs

6.     Welcome from OASIS Staff

7.     Review of the TC Charter

8.     Assignment of Responsibilities (Secretary, editor)

10.   Confirmation of Meeting Schedule

11.   Any other business

12. Adjourn

12.   Adjourn

Owner: Mr. Chet Ensign
Group: OASIS Privacy by Design Documentation for Software Engineers (PbD-SE) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393