pbd-se message

Subject: RE: [pbd-se] Proposed alternate date for next meeting

Gershon,

I’ll be in Brussels that week. I’m in a conference that day (you too maybe? the ETSI CSC F2F) but we should be through in time for me to join the call

Cheers,

Peter

From: pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Gershon Janssen
Sent: Wednesday, 27 March, 2013 11:19
To: pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi all,

Our previous PbD-SE meeting was on March 20.

The next meeting is currently scheduled for April 3 at our regular 1:30 pm ET time.

As this meeting is probably too soon, we would like to propose an alternate date: Wed April 17 1:30-3:00 pm ET.

Please let me know if that date and time works for you.

For our next meeting I will add a topic to the agenda to discuss and agree on a new regular meeting time / day.

Regards,

Gershon Janssen