pbd-se message

Subject: PbD & ICS 2013 at EuroCloudCongress

Hi all,

I promised to get back to the TC on my availability for the EuroCloudCongress on 15-16 October 2013 in Luxembourg.

I'm available and will be planning to attend and participate in the event. As such, I'm most happy to represent the PbD-SE TC for e.g. a workshop, panel discussion, presentation, etc.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen