pbd-se message

Subject: RE: [pbd-se] PROPOSED AGENDA - PbD-SE TC - 17 July 2013

Hei Gershon.

As comments to last meeting minutes, under item “5. Report back on drafting seed document for Privacy by Default Standard for SE”, you document some participant comments but not all. I had noted absence of the implementation phase in the software development lifecycle. I note in the v0.1 draft that has been addressed and noted further that “Coding / Development Phase” was chosen to not confuse with “Deployment Phase”.

Maybe you could update the minutes accordingly.

Thanks.

Frank/