pbd-se message

Subject: Data Collection XLS

Hei PbD-SEers:
Here is an example XLS that I mentioned on today’s call. I created this out of reading a Final PIA Report for “Best Information Through Regional Outcomes” (BIRO), which was a three years public health projectrom early 2000s. I found it on the web reflecting some work done in the health services industry in EU. It is then, based on publicly available info.
The idea is that this complements use of UML diagram to document user scenarios.
Anyone find this also of use?
Frank/