pbd-se message

Subject: Initial Working Draft of Section 3.1.1

All:

Attached is an initial draft for Section 3.1.1 of the draft PbD spec.  Because he has been on holiday, Gershon has not had an opportunity to review this draft, but he and I will collaborate to respond to questions and proposed edits/additions following tomorrow's meeting.

The draft incorporates a modified template and includes a short explanatory introduction.   It also includes a short section (incomplete) regarding "Roles" associated with template completion. In a large organization, the template would be completed by different stakeholders (Privacy Officer, business owner, architect, software coder/developer etc.) and somewhere in the spec I think these different roles should be addressed (maybe not 3.1.1).  So this addition is an attempt to raise the issue.

Finally, I could not set the numbering properly for the headers, so the document shows 1.1.1 etc.  That can be corrected as it is integrated into the master document.

John Sabo