pbd-se message

Subject: Re: [pbd-se] RE: Voluntary Preparatory Session: 13 Sept 2013

+1 ; why not have the discussion on the public list or use the regular TC meeting for discussions?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia

On Sep 3, 2013, at 12:23 PM, ext Frank.Dawson@nokia.com wrote:

Hei Fred.
A suggestion/question. Could not the purpose and intentions for this meeting be more fully explored by beginning a email discussion on the TC email list? I find this is the preferred modus operandi for standards development.
  • We can re-read the discussions to minimize cross-talk and confusion,
  • Late-comers can benefit from reading the progression of the discussion,
  • A log of the work is recorded in OASIS email list archive.
Frank/

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Fred Carter [mailto:Fred.Carter@ipc.on.ca]
Sent: 03 September, 2013 10:12
To: pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [pbd-se] Voluntary Preparatory Session: 13 Sept 2013
When: 13 September, 2013 10:00-10:30 (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where: <teleconference>

Dear PBD-SE TC members:

We would like to follow up on key work action items identified at the 21 August TC meeting, and to prepare for the 18 September TC meeting, by convening two half-hour informal pre-meeting preparatory teleconference sessions on:

  • Wednesday, September 11: 1:00-1:30 pm EDT
  • Friday, September 13: 10:00-10:30 pm EDT (this meeting invite)

Additional details and documentation will follow in the next week.

Please consider participating in either session – we would be grateful if you could indicate your availability / interest by accepting this meeting invitation.

Thank you,
Fred Carter
Office of the PBD-SE TC Co-Chair

Senior Policy & Technology Advisor
Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario, Canada