pbd-se message

Subject: RE: [pbd-se] RE: Voluntary Preparatory Sessions: 11 & 13 Sept 2013

Hei Ann.

You know we all both recognize Fred's collaborative spirit and earnest in progressing the TC's mission. Fred's initiative in drafting a first draft for a spec has been broadly supported.

That recognized we need to re-emphasize that the OASIS approach is an open collaborative one. That means open dialog via the email list, not separate conferences.

Our collaboration needs to be across the TC email list with editor keeping snap shot of consensus in the form of draft document updates.

Collaboratively,

Frank/

Sent from my Nokia Windows Phone 8 smart phone

From: ext Commissioner IPC
Sent: ‎9/‎3/‎2013 18:17
To: Dawn Jutla
Cc: Hirsch Frederick (Nokia-CIC/Boston); Dawson Frank (Nokia-CIC/Dallas); Fred Carter; pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org

Many thanks Dawn -- I echo your remarks. Fred is an amazing team player, and I am indebted to him for all his efforts at trying to move this forward. We could stick to our monthly meetings and move at a snail's pace, or we could augment those meetings with some action in between. I vote for the latter. Rest assured that everything will be brought back to the main TC for consideration.

Kind regards,

Ann Cavoukian, Ph.D.
Commissioner