pbd-se message

Subject: Example Privacy Use Case Template diagrams

Hi all,

I uploaded the Example Privacy Use Case Template diagrams to the OASIS Kavi Workspace.

The original documents are Visio stencils, which can easily be edited. I also included PDF versions for viewing.

Example Privacy Use Case Template - Overview Diagram - v01.vsd
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pbd-se/download.php/51232

Example Privacy Use Case Template - Overview Diagram - v01.pdf
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pbd-se/download.php/51231

Example Privacy Use Case Template - Applications Overview Diagram - v01.vsd
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pbd-se/download.php/51230

Example Privacy Use Case Template - Applications Overview Diagram - v01.pdf
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pbd-se/download.php/51229

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen