pbd-se message

Subject: Proposal for interim TC meeting Wednesday 29 January 2014

Dear TC members,

For some reason we are experiencing problems sending email messages to the TC listserv from the Commissioner’s account.

On behalf of both TC co-Chairs, please see forwarded message, below.

Thx, Fred

From: Commissioner IPC
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 3:35 PM
To: 'pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org'

Dear PBD-SE TC Members:

The Committee co-Chairs, Dawn Jutla and Ann Cavoukian, propose to convene a full-day interim ad hoc TC meeting in Toronto on Wednesday 29 January 2014. This face-to-face meeting would be in addition to our regularly scheduled TC meetings on 8 January and 12 February 2014. The proposed face-to-face TC meeting is intended help accelerate committee work at this crucial juncture in order to achieve results by Spring 2014, as well as to capitalize on International Data Privacy Day.

We wish to canvass TC members for their interest in attending and participating, either in-person or remotely via teleconference.

Proposed meetings details are as follows: