pbd-se message

Subject: December 11 PbD-SE TC Meeting Canceled - Next Meeting January 8, 2014

Members:

As various members have indicated that they will not be able to participate in our next meeting, as well as need additional time to prepare material for discussion by the committee, the chairs decided to cancel this week’s PbD-SE TC meeting, scheduled for December 11.

Our next meeting will be Wednesday January 8, 2014 @ 1:30-3:00 PM ET.

In a few days we will update the TC members of the current TC objectives, schedule, and outstanding action items.

Best wishes to everyone for an enjoyable holiday and happy new year.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen
Secretary PbD-SE TC