pbd-se message

Subject: RE: [pbd-se] Update on interim PBD-SE TC meeting

I read the poll. Friday afternoon for a privacy workshop in OASIS flies in the face of existing announcement on W3C PING email list of a meeting at CDT on a similarly related topic. Non-starter.

From: ext Dawn Jutla [mailto:dawn.jutla@gmail.com]
Sent: 31 January, 2014 11:58
To: Dawson Frank (Nokia-CTO/Dallas)
Cc: Les Chasen; Fred Carter; pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks Frank. The poll is also looking at the possibility of our doing half day on Friday afternoon and half day-on Saturday, or all day Saturday/Friday.

Dawn.

Dr. Dawn Jutla, PhD

Professor of Business and Computer Science

Department of Finance, Information Systems, and Mgmt. Science
SOBEY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Saint Mary's University, Halifax, NS, B3H 3C3
Phone: 1 902 491 6441

Sobey School Bio: http://www.smu.ca/academic/sobey/bios/faculty/Jutla_Dawn.html
Website: http://husky1.stmarys.ca/~djutla/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information that is protected by law and is for the sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email and destroying all copies of the communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying, distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and attachments is strictly prohibited.