pbd-se message

Subject: RE: Interim PbD-SE TC meeting

Friday from 13.30-16.30 there is a workshop at Center for Democracy & Technology of some W3C PING participants where we will utilize SPA methodology to assess privacy impact for some W3C spec. I will be participating in that session. Friday AM is IAPP sessions.

However, I am committed to participation in a Saturday session. I will be staying downtown DC.

From: ext Dawn Jutla [mailto:dawn.jutla@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 February, 2014 07:57
To: Dawson Frank (Nokia-CTO/Dallas)
Cc: Fred Carter; pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org

Hei Frank:

I sent Les a message a few minutes ago to see whether the Neustar facility can be confirmed.

As you see, the poll results are very close.

To maximize attendance (8 vs. 7 persons), it would mean Friday afternoon and Saturday morning in order to have an "all day" session. This option also means asking for the kind indulgence of Microsoft and Neustar to open facilities on both days. .

Let's see whether this option can work.

Dawn.

Dr. Dawn Jutla, PhD

Professor of Business and Computer Science

Department of Finance, Information Systems, and Mgmt. Science
SOBEY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Saint Mary's University, Halifax, NS, B3H 3C3
Phone: 1 902 491 6441

Sobey School Bio: http://www.smu.ca/academic/sobey/bios/faculty/Jutla_Dawn.html
Website: http://husky1.stmarys.ca/~djutla/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information that is protected by law and is for the sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email and destroying all copies of the communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying, distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and attachments is strictly prohibited.