pbd-se message

Subject: Privacy Checklist for Software Engineering uploaded

Hei OASIS PbD-SEers.

I have posted an example privacy checklist for software engineering for discussion purposes.

In addition, when we think about the various privacy related activities at software engineering milestones, you might consider the following from my Privacy Engineering Training module document.

Frank/

Document Name: Privacy Checklist for Software Engineering

Description
Source: Ian Oliver/Nokia
Public version of a privacy engineering checklist for use by software
engineers. The checklist is applicable both for waterfall, as well as agile
product development life cycle methodologies.

The checklist follows best practice checklist guidance from World Health
Organization study on use of checklists for medical surgical theaters.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Frank Dawson
Group: OASIS Privacy by Design Documentation for Software Engineers (PbD-SE) TC
Folder: Calendar Documents
Date submitted: 2014-02-11 12:29:58