pbd-se message

Subject: RE: [pbd-se] OASIS Specification Approach

I referenced the older draft. The latest referenced in January meeting was:

“w03b” found at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pbd-se/download.php/51374/pbd-se-v1%200-wd03b.doc

My correction.

<snip/>

I looked through the January minutes and it clearly identifies the “wd03” draft as the basis of our work. I did not read anything in the minutes that indicated we would define normatively, in this specification what privacy activities apply to software engineering PbD.

If you look at this draft of the specification (https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pbd-se/download.php/50989/pbd-se-v1%200-wd03.doc) it is clear to me that the outline and content, as draft as it may have been, was focused on identifying what privacy engineering activities need to be accounted for in software engineering to follow Privacy by Design.